Structural earrings inspired by the Bauhaus design movement. Small in size but still adds an element of elegance to your look.
- Made with reclaimed natural Padauk wood, finished with coconut oil
- Accents of lacquered brass
- Earring post made with pure sterling silver with rhodium plating
- Mixed metal and celluloid pushbacks
- Handmade individually in Auroville, India
- Enclosed in a handmade paper box bag
- Each piece has a unique grain and is the natural colour of the wood.
- Colour may differ slightly from the image and from piece to piece, as they come from different trees.
- The metal is lightly lacquered to prevent from changing colour overtime but may develop a soft patina.
- Do not get the pieces in contact with water, perfume, sweat, makeup etc.
- Each piece is handmade and may have slight imperfections which we believe give the pieces character.
- The jewellery is delicate so handle them with care and love.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to avoid scratching
- Clean gently with a soft dry cloth
- Store in the provided packaging or in a soft pouch, separate from other jewellery
Dimensions: 4 cm x 4 cm