The shoe depicts the bright glow that can also be found in dark marine trenches. The fish moves on, despite the darkness, reflecting light and defining life.
* 100% handmade
* Handpainted using a 2500-year-old art form know a Madhubani.
* PETA Certified Vegan.
* The upper is made up of handloom cotton.
* Soles made from upcycling rubber from scrap tires, and are slip-free.
* Lined with breathable cotton fabric
* Upcycled soft cushion padding on the bottom for day-long comfort.
* Shipped with a reusable cotton tote bag.
Kindly note that this product is on made to order basis and will take around 15-20 working days to dispatch.
Like all our Funkies, this product is designed and produced in an ethical and sustainable manner. It considers the environment and empowers underprivileged cobblers.