The Aspen Cork Bag is a streamlined vegan tote bag for a modern professional who likes to keep things neat and simple. The interior is well organised with pockets for your phone, a laptop, cards, a pen, Arture's signature easy-access loops for your keys or earphones and enough room for your daily essentials. The top zipper closure keeps your belongings secure. The bag has an added layer of padding for protection.
With the purchase of this tote, you donate a topical wound healing spray for injured animals being sheltered at ResQ..
- Caring for Cork
- Material: Cork fabric
- Dimensions: 42 x 34.5 cms /16.5 x 13.5 inches
- Weight: 60g
- Interior : 3 card slots, a pen loop, a phone pouch and a laptop pocket
- Exterior : Front pocket with magnetic closure
- Top Zipper closure
- 2 easy-access loops
- Space for a laptop
- Colour options
- Natural Hemp
- In most ways, cork is pretty low maintenance. Because of it's waterproof and anti-fungal nature, it remains unaffected by moisture and humidity. If the product gets dusty, it can be wiped with a damp cloth. Like with any other material, light colours do have a higher tendency to attract dirt. However, a simple wash with a mild cleansing solutions will do the trick and help you maintain your product. Read more about cork here.
- Arture products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the day they are bought, covering any faults in material and workmanship, when used under normal circumstances and for the intended purpose. To know more about what's covered by our warranty, click here.
- ResQ is a not-for-profit charity organisation which Arture has tied up with to help support their efforts towards the rescue and rehabilitation of animals big and small. To know about ResQ and our partnership, click here. With the purchase of this bag, you help ResQ source a bottle of skin tonic to treat dogs battling skin diseases.